EXPLORER 5140 Tool Case Black
The Trolley Tool Case was specifically engineered for professionals that need to carry a variety of hand tools, power tools and spare components, making it the ideal companion for all kinds of maintenance repair operations (MROs) for mechanics, armourers, and other maintenance operators.
With a strong injection molded copolymer polypropylene body, able to withstand shock, rough usage and harsh weather conditions, the Trolley Tool Case features two side handles, an extendable trolley handle (39 inches extended height), four heavy duty, self-oiling wheels, and sealing polyurethane O-rings on both upper and frontal lids to keep water and moisture out.
The upper compartment, secured by the top lid, contains a removable tray for spare hand tools placed on top of a recessed area where five small component boxes or a laptop computer can be stored. The lid is designed to be removable as needed.
The lower compartment, protected by a collapsible front door, can accommodate 3 to 8 removable drawers of variable height (1.2 in., 2.36 in., or 3.74 in.), with a variety of optional configurations available such as bin boxes for small components, specially designed tool panels, or customized foam layers for all kinds of small and larger tools and/or components. The front door, or lid, can be opened up to 180* and is designed to be removable as needed.All drawers, while completely accessible when open, are provided with a self restrain stop to prevent them from falling out. There are multiple, reinforced padlockable points to secure the contents of the case.
The unique, innovative, and practical design of the EXPLORER Trolley Tool Case allows it to remain upright while in use and in transport, with the telescopic handle residing at the back of the case and the wheels below at the bottom of the case. Unlike other brands, the Trolley Tool Case remains upright, and only slightly tilted, while being rolled securely. Tools and other items remain virtually in place. Once in place, all the operator needs to do is retract the handle and open the case in its upright position.
The Trolley Tool Case comes standard with one 1.2 in. drawer, two 2.36 in. drawers, and one 3.74 in. drawer. Other configurations are optional. In addition, there are optional lid and drawer tool organizing panels, custom foam solutions, a
– Unique design allows smooth upright transport
– Case remains upright at all times during use and in transport
– 2 folding side handles
– Telescopic handle with single button release
– Corrosion proof metal hinge pins
– Automatic pressure release valve
– 4 robust and silent HD self-oiling wheels (Field Replaceable)
– Unique “stop-in-open-position” drawers system
– Removable tray in the upper compartment
– Removable I.D.label
– Multiple reinforced padlockable points
– Label for content identification on drawers
– Several optional accessories to customize as needed
– 4 jam free top lid latches with easy opening mechanism
– 4 front main door latches
– Shock proof, dust proof and waterproof
– 100% Lifetime Guaranteed